2nd July 2012, by Wahida Lakhani
Syncapse Releases Social Media Analytics Enhancements, While Achieving SOC2 Certification
A note by Syncapse Chief Product Officer, Dave Fall.
It has been a crazy and very exciting past month here at Syncapse. With the recent acquisition of Clickable, our team has nearly doubled in size and we now offer enterprise brands an unparalleled, fully integrated SaaS solution, forging paid, earned, and owned into the most powerful independent social performance management platform.
But why stop there?
Today, we achieved a tremendous milestone not only for Syncapse, but for our industry and our customers, too. The Syncapse Platform has achieved SOC2 (Service Organization Control 2) certification. That means our platform has passed rigorous testing and now gives large, global companies a bit more of peace of mind that their social media presence and activities meets high regulatory standards around governance, risk, compliance and security .
In addition to our SOC2 compliance, we also are excited to release new enhancements to our platform that help global marketers aggregate, normalize and act on data and insights across social media channels, brands and markets.
- Improved Facebook Earned Media Value (EMV) Metric – with the implementation of the Advanced Measurement feature, the enhanced EMV is a proprietary algorithm used to understand the dollar value of impressions generated by owned brand content, as well as the value of social stores created around brand content.
- Data Extract Dashboard & Interactive Media Glossary – New feature offers brands pre-formatted, filterable data tables designed for quick and easy .csv exports of performance data across multiple channels and pages. Additional searchable metrics glossary lists provide definitions of key social measurement terms., filterable data tables designed for quick and easy .csv exports of performance data across multiple channels and pages. Also a searchable metrics glossary has been added, which lists definitions of key social measurement terms.
- Enhanced Twitter Metrics – Analytics update enables Twitter @replies and mentions to join retweets and URL clicks within the suite, providing a more robust calculation of Twitter engagement.
- Holistic View of Post level Performance – Regardless of how content is being published, all brand-generated Facebook pages posts, tweets and YouTube videos will now be captured within the Post Performance dashboard providing a more unified view of content management and performance.
Also, the Syncapse Analytics Suite grows out of beta, and new dashboards provide improved usability and more robust social data. These upgrades enable Syncapse measurement dashboards to source data directly from social media channels and add more comprehensive tracking of owned and earned media.
So while the summer is here and we’re getting a little beach time in, we’re still hard at work to deliver the most complete social performance management platform for our customers. Stay tuned for more updates and enhancements! Happy Fourth of July!
- Facebook Direct Message Workflow – Adding publishing workflow to Facebook’s Direct Messaging capabilities, the feature allows designated users to track and respond to Facebook Direct Messages within the tool, when direct messaging has been enabled on a brand’s Facebook page.
View latest posts